Website for Commit to be Fit Health Program
August 2016-January 2017
Research: Gathered information on user needs from prospective website. Contacted creator of program, marketing team, and dietitians to gain a well-rounded description of expectations.
Design: Drew up a wireframe for approval. Then, created a functional prototype for user feedback.
Link to prototype: InVision SSM Health Prototype
Testing/User Feedback: Presented prototype to leaders and members of program to gain feedback for revision.
Notable feedback from members:
- “How will we have access to events?”
- “Will there be a schedule showing us when meetings are?”
- “Will our personal information be displayed”
Notable feedback from leaders:
- “How much is work will the login feature acquire?”
- “Can we add a bio of each leader of the program?”
- “Will there be a mobile version available?”
Further Design: Created a digital mobile wireframe.
Final Product: Hard coded a website for use with HTML/CSS. However, upkeep of site through coding was not ideal for SSM Health. Once internship ended, SSM Health switched to a website build through GoDaddy services.
Additional Skills Utilized:
- Branding Development
- Logo design